Sabtu, 27 Juni 2009

True Friend

When I told her that I was hopeless to love Mr.J
I told her that I was tired to love somebody who never know about me
When I cried about him
She always beside me and told me not to give up
She never give up to cheer me
To told me that there is way.
When I decided to forget him...
She said not to forget him
"There is many chance to you"
"You have to be passion about this"
"You have to try to be his friend"
"Remember your favourite words 'Don't ever give up!!!!'"
Because of her, now I started to happy again
I wiped my tears and started to try
I thought that I must be his friend
I said a big thank you to her
But she just said
"That's what friend are for, rite?"
"Absolutely!"

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar