Playing piano is my hobby and my passion. I love it so much. Perhaps it's my talent. Probably more. The time when my finger dance on the piano keypad is an art. Being a pianist is a possibility one day.
I have studied to play the piano for almost 2 years. However, I'm still playing a simple song. Perhaps, I've to practice more.
I have ever heard one song. It's so beautiful and amazing when you hear it. This song make me want to cry whenever I hear. It will possibly difficult to play. And maybe, I will give up in playing that song. But, I'm sure my teacher will be glad to teach me.
The title is "SECRET". A rumor says that if we play this song, we can go to the future. Possibly it will be come true....
It's my passion about piano

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar