Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

TIRED OF WAITING

I wake up...
Look at to my phone
Wishing a message from you
But there's nothing...

I walk to school
Seeing you
Wishing you smile at me and say "haii" to me
But...
You did nothing than walk away without smile

I CAN'T HATE you
I can't get you out of my mind

But it seems you didn't care or maybe you DON'T KNOW about my feeling
Honestly, it's HURT my heart

"Do you still LOVE me?"
I ask you this...
But have you answer me?
I'm sorry but I'm tired....
Tired of waiting
Waiting for your answer

I'm waiting you to UNDERSTAND ME...
I just want you to care, to send me a message, to call me...

I'm afraid that you've found somebody who love you more than I do
Do you feel afraid about this too?

This is what i wanna say to you...
What will you do if we are FATED to be PARTED?
How do you feel?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar